Learn To Be Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me)

2 posters

Go down

Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me) Empty Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me)

Post  SolidSyco Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:34 am

Rex
• He is a final year student riding the wave of life.
• Thinks he’s a bad ass rebel and always tries to get his own way. Rushes things before analysing the situation and has been known to jump to drastic conclusions.
• He was enrolled at the school by his parents. His dad is overseas on big business in South Korea (a top law firm) and his mum has had to move back home with her sister due to their home being in the Fukushima Prefecture when the disaster happened. (The home being north or south depending on where the school is located.)
• His last relationship broke down due to his girlfriends needy, over complex clinginess. He’s not the kind of guy to take things lying down.
• His passion in life is to become a top Japanese footballer and play for them in the world cup. He can usually be seen hanging round the football pitch.
• When he’s not doing sports he can sometimes be found either embarrassing himself chasing the girls or sneaking off for a smoke.
• Rexs motto: Rules are made to be broken.
Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me) UBkah
(Blonde hair, brown eyes)

Keiko
• She is a final year student.
• She wanted to come to this school because she though she was under performing (she was just above average in the general test).
• A sucker for romance and love. Wants to be wined and dined.
• She has been westernised by her holidays to Europe, in particular France and as a result constantly dreams of living in Paris.
• She is torn between becoming a pop star and a catwalk model but feels she isn’t good enough for either.
• Even though she is a happy and bright person she constantly puts herself down and has convinced herself that she will end up taking over her cousin’s farm.
• Her mum is a traditionalist while her dad loves all things technology. Luckily they only live two towns over so Keiko can visit them during the holidays.
• She can be seen in the extra study classes or hanging with the exchange students trying to learn about foreign culture.
• Her motto: Happiness is what you make it.
Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me) WCniE
(Red hair, green eyes)

Will add more about the characters this week. (Dress sense, favourite food, hobbies ect.)
Feel free to add your own input on how to improve these two characters

Made rough character designs using: http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/index_en.shtml

Last edited by SolidSyco on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changing the characters names to be Japanese)
SolidSyco
SolidSyco
Moderators

https://www.facebook.com/SolidSyco

Back to top Go down

Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me) Empty Re: Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me)

Post  Turmoil Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:08 pm

Hey, So my character (Katsuki) Also happens to do football (soccer). And I wanted her to have a friendly relationship with
the boy's team captain. Do you think we could make this work where Rex also makes appearances through out her story line as well?

I feel like it would work well because Katsuki has no romantic attraction towards the guy, yet the main character would still have a
jealous tendency towards their close friendship.

Let me know what you think.
Turmoil
Turmoil
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me) Empty Re: Rex/football

Post  SolidSyco Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:53 pm

Go for it mate. All I ask is that you stick to his bio and you can use him as you please.
In my route he's in a love triangle fighting over MC for Keikos love.

Last edited by SolidSyco on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
SolidSyco
SolidSyco
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me) Empty Re: Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me)

Post  Turmoil Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:02 pm

Awesome, yeah that would work really well for the story I wanted too.
Turmoil
Turmoil
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Rex Watabe(Rex Wa-ta-be) and Keiko Sakagami (Kay-ko Sa-ka-ga-me) Empty Re: rex/keiko

Post  SolidSyco Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:47 pm

I've changed my characters surnames to become proper Japanese, the ones I had turn out to be made up.
SolidSyco
SolidSyco
Moderators

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum